AKA Chair lifts
Are You Ready To Find A Stairlift For Your Home?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a stairlift. Here are a few questions to ask yourself before contacting a Stairlift Company of Raleigh stairlift installer:
- Will I require a swivel chair?
- Should I rent or purchase a stairlift?
- Are there corners in my staircase, or is it straight to the top?
- Is there a platform at some point in the staircase?
- What is the length and width of the staircase?
- What is my budget for the purchase (or rental) and installation of the stairlift?
- How important are aesthetics to you? Some chairlifts are designed to look like furniture, but you'll pay a premium for them.
- Before you call, please have an idea of the user's height and weight, as this will help steer us to the right choice.
With so many styles and brands to choose from, selecting the perfect stairlift for your home may seem daunting. The stairlift experts at Stairlift Company of Raleigh are very knowledgeable in helping customers throughout the process. Based on your answers to the questions above, we'll help you narrow your selection down to those that are good matches for you. From there, you will have the opportunity to see what each looks like and learn about available features.
We are authorized sellers of a wide variety of stairlift products, including:
Stairlift Company of Raleigh's Process for Selecting a Stairlift
Once you call a stairlift expert at (888) 380-4208, you'll be asked a series of questions, very similar to those above. You will then be matched with a local contractor who will arrive to inspect your space and help you select the stairlift that best fits your needs. After measurements are taken, the stairlift is selected and ordered. When your electric stair lift arrives, your installer will return to install the unit and make sure you understand how to safely use it. Whether you are renting or buying, our stairlift installers in the area will make sure you are fully satisfied with your new means of mobility!